My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's in the Blood

Scene:

Q running with excitement into a Chinese restaurant holding his Hannukah boardbook.
Husband beaming with pride and announcing, "I TOLD you he is Jewish!"

What is it with Jews and Chinese food? I swear the husband thinks that beef & broccoli is part of his cultural palate. This might just be a secular/reformed Jew thing, but in the world of my midwestern Irish Catholic parents, there was no Chinese food for me. Not until I went off the the wild world of liberal arts college.

Our kid is fulfilling his duty to love Chinese food easily and happily. You should see his face light up when talk about going out for "noodles".

Q has blond hair and pale skin. Good for the the husband that can finally point to evidence that this kid is half his:)

It must be in the blood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica H said...

This made me laugh out loud. Just don't get between the kid and his noodles.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home