My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm Chuck Bass

'Tis the season! TV is about to get good again. Things are already heated up with my major addiction to Mad Men, but now I have Gossip Girl to add to the list. I can't wait for my other shows going. Dexter, Gray's Anatomy and Top Chef are coming my way. Sometimes the end of summer is a good thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monica H said...

Ooh, I can hardly wait!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I can't say I agree with you about the end of summer, but I am addicted to Mad Men and can only catch it on the dvr and then only in snatches when the kids are sleeping! pooh! But it is SOOO good.

5:10 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I tried so hard to watch Gossip Girl the other night (for the first time). The billboards for it in LA are so ubiquitous, I felt obligated to give it a try.

I got through 10 minutes. I hated the pseudo-Sex and the City narration.

I couldn't stomach the new 90210, either. Sigh.

I need to find some good trashy TV now that Tori and Dean are over. Maybe Gray's will appease me when it comes back on...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home