My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Happy

I was looking at my blog considering whether I had a post in me, and I somehow got sucked into the "previous posts" section. As I looked over some of the bedrest posts, I realized how truly difficult bedrest was, and how truly unhappy I was during that time. I had a physical sensation which I can only describe as "icky" as I read my previous rants. Despite the sometimes overwhelming issues with parenting, I understood clearly as my body remembered how I felt then, that I am also much happier. I will even dare to say that I am very, very happy.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deserve to be happy KMW! We can't wait for our boy to meet your boy!
xo
Chris

3:01 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

As you should be. Even in the groggy early am feedings, I am too.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hi, My name is Ashley. I just lost my baby girl on monday due to a weak cervix. Ava Nicole was 19 weeks along as well. I want to know If the pain ever gets easier. I know you understand. the emotional pain is the worst pain I have ever felt. my husband and I plan on having another baby when we can. Now that you are pregnant does it help ease the pain of your loss at all? And I was wondering if you could tell me about the Cerglage... Thankyou so much. and I understand if you dont want respond. I just really need someone to talk to about this. thankyou again. and Good luck with your pregnancy!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

oops..I just realized you already had your baby..so goodluck with the baby (not the pregnancy)..;0)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Seriously, that child is SOOOOO CUTE!!!

I know what you mean about looking back at the bedrest. But soon you will think to yourself "I could use a few months in bed." I swore I would never say that, but look what a few months of sleep deprivation will do to you!

7:51 PM  
Blogger shawn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:13 AM  
Blogger shawn said...

Hi! You have a cute boy! I have 2 girls myself and I think I may be unexpectedly pregnant. I had cervical surgery in June and I'm guessing I will need a cerclage, so I might be going through some similar experiences. I am afraid I will lose the baby.

6:14 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

We miss you!! :-)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home