My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day Three


I am still having some technical difficulties (we have a whole new camera and computer system since I last posted pictures). However, I am hoping this is a successful post of a picture from day three of Quinn's short life. I probably already sound like an obsessed parent, but I will tell you, he has already changed so much since this picture was snapped! I am still working on getting a few more recent pictures uploaded.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

he is teeny! so beautiful! Congrats.

8:00 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

CUTE!!! can't wait to see more! :-)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

He's soooo cute. Congrats!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home