My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Super Secret Me

I almost posted a picture of myself walking on the beach this past weekend instead of my gorgeous dog sunbathing. In the picture, my hair is covering my face, so you can't tell what I look like. I am overly paranoid. For some reason I feel like I can spill my innermost thoughts to the world as long as you don’t know my name or my face. Because if you know what I look like, then you would...KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE! I love blogs with pictures. I love them. I don't know why I am so resistant in this forum. I am so important that if you saw me, you would want to stalk me. That must be it.

Anyway, I could pretend I didn't post the picture because of anonymity, but then I'd be lying. The reason I didn't post is because of my fat ass. I decided that the whole world (or the few people who read this) needn’t see what pregnancy and bed rest has done to my butt. So, even though it was a pretty safe picture in terms of hiding my super secret identity, it didn't work for me. I don't have a baby yet, but, clearly, I might be losing my mind.

I wish I could convey how beautiful that day on the beach was (even with my lovely dog as a model, you can't tell). The weather has been spectacular lately, and I am glad to spend time strolling along the cold ocean water enjoying every second of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy to read your blog and am so curious as to when you have your baby. I also had a cerclage and am about a week behind you. Mine was removed on Monday, so needless to say I am following your blog to see how quickly you have your baby. The removal of the cerclage was painful, but quick. I am hoping our baby comes soon as I am very uncomfortable. I would love to know if you have had any contractions yet.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Becci said...

The beach looks wonderful! Obviously I'm not shy to post the pics of me, but I avoid showing the butt/thigh area for the same reasons.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home