My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

From The DH

Dear all,

This is just a quick note on my wife’s behalf to let you know that our perfect little boy was born happy and healthy on Monday, August 21 at 1:01PM. Everyone is doing great. We’re in the clouds. Details to follow soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

HURRAY!!!! Welcome, baby boy!!! I'm so happy for you! I've been wondering how you're doing; I had a feeling your little boy had made his grand entrance!

I can't wait to hear all the details. Enjoy these days--they are magic! :-)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

YAY! Congratulations!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations, mommy and daddy!!!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all!! Fabulous news!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you did it! congratulations and all the best from now on :)
a mum in a similar situation
P.S: thnx for keeping me company by reading yr blog ;)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Congrats!

I know y'all are anti-pictures but if we could have just one small look pretty please? :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger May said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Many, many congratulations and I wish you all the best.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home