My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dear Baby Boy in My Belly,

I know that I have spent this whole pregnancy telling you to "stay inside!" It is true that every night before sleep I religiously imagined my cervix closed and I imagined you inside unable to get out because my cervix was double triple locked. Believe me, it has taken some getting used to for me to imagine that cervix door unlocked, so I can understand that it may be hard for you to know that IT IS OKAY TO COME OUT NOW. Actually, not only is it okay, I am requesting that you PLEASE COME OUT NOW. I am a little tired of being pregnant and I am very anxious to meet you. So. If you don’t mind, can you please come out now?

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yes, please do come out soon. We all want to meet you.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Becci said...

I agree! Come out, cutie!!! And maybe your mommy will finally post some family pics??

10:46 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

:-) can't wait to 'meet' him!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger gaygilmore said...

any minute now, promise.

hugs,

gay

8:50 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

hmmm is it baby time yet?

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home