My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

If You Can Make It Here

We are in NYC for Thanksgiving. I don't know that I can make it here because, despite growing up around these parts, I am fa-reazing!! The people here make ridiculous comments about the weather, "it hasn't been very cold" or "it's good it's not that cold." When these fantastic statements are made, I gather Quinn close and I whisper in his ear, "it's so cold. I know it's so very cold." My blood has thinned. I have truly become a Californian.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home