My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Friday, March 03, 2006

Dog Days

My dog is suffering from bed rest too. She seems to be taking it better than I am. She naps a bit more. Actually, I cannot complain, because earlier this week I was in an actual restaurant eating Pizza. The joy! And this weekend I have permission to go see a movie! But back to my 80 pound cuddle bug. This dog is my savior at home. She sleeps with me most of the day, keeps me warm and seems to really be happy I am with her, regardless of my moodiness, which she never complains about. I love the lab! I never realized how boring a dog's life is, until I actually experienced a version of it myself. No wonder the daily trip to the dog park (she gets to go, not me) is so exciting!!

As for the cervix, no news is good news, I guess. We have another ultrasound to measure it's length next week. Let's hope it is nice and long so maybe I get to go out 3 times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home