My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year

Sorry to be so incredibly lame with my blogging. I have had a few posts in my head, but they have not made it to the computer. And when I did try, I had technical difficulties in getting some pics up. Even now I am having trouble. Here is an attempt, and a placeholder until I can put a real post online. This is Quinn performing his first snow angel in Lake Tahoe over New Years! It is his first snow angel....or maybe he has been placed imobile on a snow bank whilehis dad hovers over him with the camera. You decide.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

he is too cute!!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home