My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's Hard Out There for a Dog




Help me! When did it become normal for my head to rest on a pile of blocks? And the petting. It's changed. It's more like tiny pinches as I watch my skin twist and tufts of hair waft into the air. Groan. At least I get away with more licks than usual. The food situation has improved, too. More droppings are to be found for sure. But the doggy pats and the this bed of blocks must be addressed. Look at me! Can't you see I am suffering??

2 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

hehe, too cute. food droppings for the dog, eh? Dorothy won't eat anything with texture... she gags until she throws up. Only the stage one and two foods will do for her!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Poor pup, I can see the misery in her eyes! It sure is hard out there. Oslo would look just as mournful but he desperately needs a mange-cut!
xo
A

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home