My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy 6 Months



Little Quinn turned 6 months old yesterday. To celebrate, we gave him some rice cereal. It didn't go over very well. I'm sure he ingested more dog hair yesterday than he did rice cereal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

This picture is SO awesome. Happy half a year baby! I can't wait to finally meet you!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

hehe. great photo!

10:36 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

priceless!!! Happy 6 months, Quinn!!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I found your blog today somehow. It was great to read it. I lost my baby girl at 17 weeks because of my cervix as well. I do have cervix problem but when I got pregnant the second time around they did not do a cerclage due a hematoma I had. I bled and bled. It was a very scary pregancy. My cervix started opening again at week 17 and I stayed in total bed rest and somehow it closed again. My doctors told me to live a normal life. I wished though I had a cerclage. At week 23 my cervix started again opening and at week 25 my water broke. I managed to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks in bed (that sucked). My baby was born at week 27 and we had a long hospital journey together. He is now almost 4 months and he is doing fine even though he had some problems. They promissed me a cerclage next time I get pregnant, I have no idea when that will be.
Thank you for your blog! All the best!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home