My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Pregnant than Ever

I made it! I am 20 weeks today. This means that I can...well, I can know I am 20 weeks and that I still have a little guy (yes, we know a little man is coming) inside. Nothing else has changed, but I may take my one day a week outing today and go to a restaurant to eat lunch to celebrate! I am feeling lighter. This is represented by my new template, which is obvioulsy, literally, lighter. But I am not counting my chickens. I am just observing that last time I was pregnant it lasted until 19 weeks, and clearly, this time, it is lasting...longer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

Congrats on 20 weeks, that's awesome! I will be checking on on you to see how things are going.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home