My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Don't Stop Believing



Just when you thought it was time to give up on me, I come back at you with this admittedly lame post.

Quinn turns one next week. We will be on the east coast starting tomorrow for 10 days of family fun and "relaxation." Wish us luck.

This picture was snapped mid-July. Bad parents that we are, I have nothing more recent!

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

I'm still checking up on you! What a cutie you have there. Enjoy your vacation!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I never lost the faith! Mas posts please!
xo
A

5:34 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I hope you're having a fabulous time on the east coast! I can't believe he's one!!!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home