My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Thursday, November 01, 2007

To Join or Not to Join

Today I was going about my business checking up on the blogosphere as usual. Seems every blog I read has committed to this NaBloPoMo business--this craziness of posting every day for a month. My first reaction was excitement that I will get to read so much material without the disappointment of no new posts. I hate no new posts. I didn't commit to this foolery of daily posting myself. No way, not me. I’m not one to put undue pressure on myself. Still, in the back of my mind I kept thinking I should post something today. No reason. Just ‘cause its been a little while. You know.

I decided on posting the cutest picture of Quinn in his Charlie Brown costume. He was so adorable yesterday I can't get over it. We took advantage of the fact that at 14 months, he has little hair and what he does have is pretty fair. He made a perfect Charlie Brown for Halloween. And here in San Francisco Halloween is bigger than Christmas so it was a great fun day. But I was foiled by technical difficulties. The picture is not posted. During this very frustrating process, I thought, forget it! Why do I care? If its not going to happen, it’s not going to happen. No post tonight. No biggy. No reason I need to post today.

It's after Grey's Anatomy, which means it is after 10pm. At this point in the evening I am usually happily and safely under the covers, all bedtime rituals complete. But here I am feeling the need to post something. Today. Before midnight. Hmmmm….

I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

I want to see that picture of your Charlie Brown! *chanting* post, post, post, post!

2:21 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

YEAH! DO EET! Post it up lady!
I also desperately want to see that little Charlie Brown! What an awesome costume.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home