My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Friday, November 02, 2007

You're a Good Man

I am very proud of us for making Quinn's Halloween costume. Actually, I am very proud of the husband for making his Halloween costume. By "making" the costume, I mean cutting up an old t-shirt and gluing it to a new sweatshirt ($4 at Old Navy!) It might not sound like much, but had I tried to do it, a disaster would have happened. I swear. I am totally incapable of this kind of thing. Thus, the pride. In the husband. Which I get to take credit for. Happy Halloween (a few days late)!

Sorry the picture is so small...like I said, technical difficulties. Really, its MAC difficulties since "blogger" is so PC friendly. MAC wants you to do things in their MAC world. It's boring and I am not so interested in spending the time needed to figure this all out so this little poor quality picture will have to do for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Super cute!! I love this costume, how awesome that you guys made it! (you definitely get credit even if it's just for marrying your husband!!)
I agree that it's annoying how blogger is more for PCs, since we got our new ibook, I don't know how to do anything.
OK you are two for two! keeping my fingers crossed!

12:30 PM  
Blogger May said...

What a cutie!!!

BTW, I LOVE macs. The rest of the world needs to embrace the apple.

12:38 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

too cute!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home