My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Playing with Fire

What I did this week:

1. I drank half a glass of red wine. I planned on drinking the whole damn thing, but its been so long I felt buzzed and flushed after only half.

2. I ordered and ate eggs cooked over easy at a restaurant.

3. I went out to sushi for a friend's birthday and had approximately 5 pieces of uncooked fish.

4. I lifted Quinn 3 times up and down the stairs and 1 time out of his crib. (He's sick! Ear infection, fever, cough--the works!)

5. I walked several blocks Christmas shopping both Saturday and Sunday.

I have an ultrasound on Friday. Wish me good luck. I will (hopefully) be 23 weeks along.

5 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Good luck! I'm thinking a little holiday season wine consumption is in my future, too...

D is sick this week, too... It's a nasty cold season, huh!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Monica H said...

Good luck and be careful!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was up and walking for three hours today. I have had several glasses of wine over this pregnancy--full ones. Ate a softboiled egg too. It was yummy. 33 1/2 weeks with a cerclage and modified bedrest.

Jessica

7:38 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

You're awesome. I'm sure your appointment will go great. Hope Q is feeling better soon. xo
Alice

2:41 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

God, I hope my next pregnancy is like that!!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home