My Cerclage

In September 2005, I was pregnant with twin girls. I lost my pregnancy at 19 weeks apparently due to my "incompetent cervix." I became pregnant again and wrote all about it on this blog. I now have a wonderful son. Since bed rest, anxiety and cerclage were so much fun, I've decided to do it all again.....

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wedded Bliss

Maybe it was just that I had a tough beginning of last week. My husband is back in the bed for the last few nights, and I am sleeping fine. Since I hit 27 weeks, I am seemingly emotionally on track again. And tomorrow, I will be sprung for what will be (which I forgot about until this weekend) 2 years of wedded bliss. I can't believe the year we’ve had. Last year on our anniversary, I found out I was pregnant the first time. Everything seemed so...according to plan. The year has been a tough, but I really do feel hopeful again and am very excited for my day in the park tomorrow. I also should add that earlier in the month, my husband and I celebrated 7 years of "boyfriend girlfriend." Happy Anniversary to us:)

7 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

happy anniversary!! Enjoy your day out!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

Happy anniversary!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Becci, and am so glad that all is looking good for you! I also have IC and have lost 2 sets of twins, so will be looking your way for some assvice if and when I get pregnant again!
Will keeping an eye on you!
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very lucky woman -- truly -- to have such a great husband. And so handsome too!

5:01 PM  
Blogger KMW said...

I have a feeling you're right, Gay. I accused him of the same thing and he looked very guilty....

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Mike?

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home